Welcome to Ma Crib

Well, this is my first blog alright. Think that I'll let my mind & heart off to this...but not now. Try to get a feel first ehe.

About Me

My photo
* Simple YET straight-forward, clear-cut & sometimes blunt so no-playing-in-the-bushes attitude when it comes to serious matters * Happy-go-lucky * Avid listener to probs * Headbanger *Loves to laugh, teasing wherever there's an opportunity ehehe * Loves to sing although sucks alot in that LOLZ * Talkative alot

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Bruised Eyelids


Another lonely weekend for me (10th October which is the 10th month of 2010). Good thing it's my Siamese triplet cats birthday, one year old ehe...

I wake early in the morning and found out aarrgghh I got a bruised eyelid on my right eye huhuhuhuhu...it must be those damn wasps flying around then stings blindly (good thing I don't turned blind) Just another day alone, listening to my Walkman on the radio and my MP3s, cook nasi goreng for myself...that's it. Boring day at home, and I only can online via my phone.

At night it rains again, hopefully it won't disrupt the broadband signal that I have at the moment. Urrmmmm think I add some more tomorrow on my blog at my office, gotta give my bruised eyelid a rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment