Welcome to Ma Crib

Well, this is my first blog alright. Think that I'll let my mind & heart off to this...but not now. Try to get a feel first ehe.

About Me

My photo
* Simple YET straight-forward, clear-cut & sometimes blunt so no-playing-in-the-bushes attitude when it comes to serious matters * Happy-go-lucky * Avid listener to probs * Headbanger *Loves to laugh, teasing wherever there's an opportunity ehehe * Loves to sing although sucks alot in that LOLZ * Talkative alot

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

What to Write Owh?

Diet today hahahahahaha...na, I think I'm not in an appetite mood at the moment in the office. Working mode as usual, but still have time to blog here hehehehehe...just messaging to her just now asking how was her 'bintang hati' doing at the moment. Hope's she recovers quickly, poor kid:-(

No rain this time (as during lunchtime), sunny looking day. Yet, here inside office shivering with the a/c huhuhuhu...she's not around at the moment, busy maybe. Hope she's alright there...

At the moment I resetting my SE W910i to see if I can somehow restore its Mobile Web capabilities that is suddenly lost. Good thing I've made my first backup so that it can be restored back later.

Uurrgghh darn!!! Unable to restore its GPRS/WAP/3G settings!!! How am I going to do now? Any suggestion??

No comments:

Post a Comment