Welcome to Ma Crib

Well, this is my first blog alright. Think that I'll let my mind & heart off to this...but not now. Try to get a feel first ehe.

About Me

My photo
* Simple YET straight-forward, clear-cut & sometimes blunt so no-playing-in-the-bushes attitude when it comes to serious matters * Happy-go-lucky * Avid listener to probs * Headbanger *Loves to laugh, teasing wherever there's an opportunity ehehe * Loves to sing although sucks alot in that LOLZ * Talkative alot

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Rainy Day...

Just having shower and the dinner in front of my Lady Lappy that I loved so much ehe...the rain has slowly ceased and here I am, blogging for the first time on Blogspot.com. For a novice blogger for me, this should be a perfect platform for me to voice out, shout out on everything that happened around me in my life.

Work today? As usual...crazy. With all the deadline-bound works getting more and more every single day, I still need to face it calm and collectedly. Heard that the superior of mine had a misunderstanding with the BIG boss yesterday, that might explains why my superior weirdly signs the document not supposedly in normal practice. Guess that he's not in the mood though he jokes too. Even my colleague voiced his dissatisfaction on the work nature because the three of them-against a fleet of seven 'babies' so to speak. Other companies urmmmm, each 'baby' has their designated tech team.

At home, as usual...boring & silent. My dad is usual with his vege-medin-searching for his trading tomorrow whereas my mom with her houseworks. My usual routine: Facebook, with my Mafia Wars app and a bit of commenting on walls. Not usually that silent on the wall now...I dunno. Maybe it's just me or everyone's busy. A distant friend of mine just buzzed me on my YM, thought that she forgot me since her life revolves more with that guy and minus her friends, especially me. Just because of blind jealousy, that guy login into her Facebook and remove me. Huh what's that supposed to mean? Heck is this guy knows how to socialize with people? Before that, he's the one seeking advice from me on how to woo his gf...now...whatever. He's not my brotha anyway so who cares? I still got my family on Facebook, that's what matters.

Think that's all I want to talk about here. Dunno what tomorrow comes, but I'm ready for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment