Welcome to Ma Crib

Well, this is my first blog alright. Think that I'll let my mind & heart off to this...but not now. Try to get a feel first ehe.

About Me

My photo
* Simple YET straight-forward, clear-cut & sometimes blunt so no-playing-in-the-bushes attitude when it comes to serious matters * Happy-go-lucky * Avid listener to probs * Headbanger *Loves to laugh, teasing wherever there's an opportunity ehehe * Loves to sing although sucks alot in that LOLZ * Talkative alot

Friday, October 8, 2010

Rainy Day Part 2

Having lunch at the moment in front of my PC in the office, and rainy season outside pouring down like, alot. I've just texting her, just asking how is she there. Lately, it's not that usual on our texting, maybe because she's busy with her work or tired after work. Starting to miss her though about 'playing the snowball' stuff, she makes me smile. At the moment, we're just friends, close one I might say...but not yet to that serious stage. If there's 'jodoh' between me and her....for now I just want to care 'bout her. Hope she's fine there.


No comments:

Post a Comment